Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hard Life, Transformers, Movies & Friends!

Sometimes life is hard enough without stupid people making it harder! I often wonder why people just don't understand this simple fact. Come on guys! If you don't like someone, why do you attack things you don't know?

I'm sitting here watching "Transformers" and that thought suddenly popped in my head. The Return of Optimus Prime is coming up soon on this DVD set. Yes, I am watching old school Transformers! None of the new stuff really intrests me, except the movies...Loved the movies!

I went to go see "Battle Los Angeles" the other day & was really surprised about what the filmmakers did with such a simple story. To bad so many characters had to die. Well, that's the way war movies go!

I also saw "Red Riding Hood" and was seriously disappointed with everything about the film.
First, this love triangle story seems to be the only story the director can tell. Where did she do her Internship for film school? The set of "The Young & the Restless?" The director of "Red Riding Hood" is also the director of "Twilight."
Second, Gary Oldman does not need a 20 minute character introduction. I think the Director had to eat up time & stuck a bunch of useless shots of Gary Oldmans' character arriving in the town. I love Gary Oldham, probably the best actor of his generation. I wonder why he took this role? Hmm I don't know.
Third, who wrote this script? Wow! It's full of useless cliche lines and useless plot twists that all come around to a love triangle...and an insane father.
There is a couple of positive thoughts to the film. First, it's nice to see the beautiful Virginia Madsen acting in major films again. Second, it's nice to see Lucas Haas back!
This film is useless, but it will probably appeal to a bunch of teenage girls that don't know how badly the film lacks in well...everything.

I have been spending alot of time with a friend of mine, Shania K. What a sweetheart! To bad she is a lesbian...Oh well.

Does Galvatron strike anyone as insane? LOL Even when he was Megatron, he wasn't this crazy.




Did this modification on a phototgraph a few days ago...Kinda looks like a soul trapped. Eerie but cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment