Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Watching Indiana Jones Series!!

Ok, so here it goes!

I found out a few months back that Steven Spielbergh was going to release the Indiana Jones series on blu-ray and I was very excited with this awesome idea! After all, he did a blu-ray on Jaws and that turned out great! What I was really hoping for was a commentary by...well, someone! Nope, no commentary in sight. I was kinda disappointed. However, Steven did put a serious treat on the blu-ray set...lotsa film footage from the making of all 4 films!! Yay!!

The restoration looks awesome! The sound is amazing! The tibits from the making of all 4 films was totally awesome! Some things I knew, some things I didn't.

I still believe that all 4 films are great Action/Adventure films! (Yup, even Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.)

No comments:

Post a Comment